I am receiving some emails, but not others.
This issue can be difficult to troubleshoot, but here are some things to try.
- Remember your username and password! Use a password manager.
- Check your "spam" or "junk" folder.
- If you are using an email program like Outlook or Apple Mail, make sure that your program is downloading messages correctly. Check the webmail instead.
- Ask your correspondent if they received an error message. If so, they may be able to see why the message failed.
- Ask your correspondent to make sure that they have spelled your address correctly. This may sound silly, but it's amazing how commonly we make typing mistakes!
- Make sure your mailbox is not full. See the bottom of your inbox.
- Did you unsubscribe from a mailing list? Look at the bottom of previous emails from a particular sender, and see if you might have clicked "unsubscribe" by accident.
- Have you created a filter or rule that has moved the message to a different folder, or to the trash?