How do I get my email provided by CHCS?
When we set up an email account for you, you will receive an email message with the login and password information. Most CHCS clients use email addresses provided through Google Workspace, so if your device has an option to use a "Gmail" or "Google Workspace" account, select that option.
These types of accounts have been renamed several times. They are currently called "Google Workspace," but have been previously known as "G Suite" and "Google Apps."
You may check your mail several ways.
1. On the web. You can log in at the location we provided to you, or at https://mail.google.com/ .
Note: If you already have one or more Gmail or Google accounts, you should log in using a Private Window or Incognito Window. This prevents Google from being confused about which account you are using.
2. By forwarding your email to another account. Click on the gear icon at the top right. Click on See All Settings, then click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP, and change the Forwarding options. For details, see https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10957
3. Directly through a standard email program such as Thunderbird, Outlook, or Apple Mail. This is known as "IMAP Access." For instructions, click on the appropriate link below. You should update to the latest version of your favorite email program before making these changes.
4. Through your phone or mobile device.
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Android (See the instructions from your device's manufacturer)