National Account Executive
We are looking for an experienced National Account Executive. Your responsibilities include procuring leads, closing sales, and building long-term client relationships.
As a National Account Executive, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
This position is 100% remote, 100% commission-based. You will be an independent contractor fully in control of your schedule.
Account Executive will carry out the customary duties of a sales representative. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches.
- Solicitation of new clients and conducting marketing/promotional efforts in accordance with guidelines established by the Company.
- Account Executive is financially responsible for creation, reproduction and distribution of all marketing and sales materials used to solicit the Company’s products and services.
- Account Executives who are deemed by Company to not be actively marketing Company’s products and services, will lose their authorized Account Executive status.
- Under no circumstances will an Account Executive accept payment for services directly from the client.
- All administrative and back-office functions, including billing, shall be the sole responsibility of the Company.
- Account Executive may be requested to assist in remedying a situation which has caused a client account to become delinquent.
- Proven work experience in Sales.
- Knowledge of CRM software, Google, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- BS/BA degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field (preferred).
- This position is 100% commission-based .
- This position is an independent contractor for CHCS.
CHCS strives to be a diverse, inclusive, and equitable organization where all employees, volunteers, and whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and provide equal opportunity for opportunities, employment, and advancement in all of our programs and worksites. We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.