How can I troubleshoot CHCS Gmail (Google Apps) issues?
- Check that your username and password are correct by logging in to the webmail at mail.[Your-Domain-Name.com].
- Make sure that you have enabled?IMAP.
- Make sure that you have followed the instructions for setting up your account exactly.
- Make sure that when you inserted your username, you typed your complete email address.
- Disable or delete any other email account that may be set up in your email program. This will allow you to ensure that you're connecting to the proper server.
- Try changing the Outgoing Server Port from 465 to 587. Either should work, but some people have had better luck using 587.
- See the Troubleshooting section?here.